The Raindrop Technique is a synergistic therapy for anyone wanting to enhance health and well being.
It combines the healing benefits of:
- Vita-Flex and
This holistic therapy stimulates all body systems on a physical and emotional level. It will bring balance and alignment to the body in a non invasive manner. The Raindrop technique involves applying genuine, therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. Only Young Living Essential Oils are used. The session lasts about an hour however the benefits may last several days to weeks after the treatment.
As the Raindrop facilitator I acknowledge that all healing and well-being comes from God. I encourage the receiver to engage in an attitude of prayer. Together, we invite the healing hand of God to assist the body’s natural healing processes.
• Aromatherapy – Raindrop technique uses seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential oil massage blend during the session. It is congruent with the French application of aromatherapy where essential oils are applied NEAT (undiluted) to the body. Essential oils are dropped from about 6 inches above the spine, simulating rain drops gently striking your spine. It is very relaxing and comforting. This is where the name of the technique is derived from.
• Vita-Flex Technique – Vita-Flex was brought to the US in the 1920s by Stanley Burroughs. It is an ancient Tibetan healing modality meaning “vitality through the reflexes”. Its theory is based on the fact that slight pressure applied to the body creates an electric charge that is therapeutic to the body. This is known as piezoelectric.
• Massage – A combination of techniques are used along the spine and on the back, including Feather Stroking, similar to effleurage.
Essential oils used may support:
- Valor (blend): cleanses and balances energy
- Oregano: natural immune response
- Thyme: natural immune response
- Basil: relaxation, supports muscles
- Cypress: circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Wintergreen: releases tension and penetrates muscles
- Marjoram: relaxes and supports muscles
- Peppermint: enhances the penetration of all other oils
- Aroma Siez (blend): relaxing & soothing,
- Raindrop Technique can be customized to address many body systems.
Some of the benefits of the Raindrop Technique that are often experienced:
• Re-aligns the Spine in a Non-manipulative and Non-invasive Manner
• Reduce Stress
• Relax Muscles
• Create a Hostile Environment for Viruses and Bacteria
• Supports Circulation
• Supports Immune System Functions
• Emotional Well Being and Release
• Assist Detoxification of Body Systems
Because the Raindrop Technique encourages detoxification of the body, some may experience mild side effects or what is known as a healing crisis. These mild symptoms may include headache, sinus drainage, skin rash or soreness. Drink plenty of water before and after a session.
James 5:14-18 The Message (MSG) Prayer to Be Reckoned With
13-15 Are you hurting? Pray. Do you feel great? Sing. Are you sick? Call the church leaders together to pray and anoint you with oil in the name of the Master. Believing-prayer will heal you, and Jesus will put you on your feet. And if you’ve sinned, you’ll be forgiven—healed inside and out.
16-18 Make this your common practice: Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed. The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with. Elijah, for instance, human just like us, prayed hard that it wouldn’t rain, and it didn’t—not a drop for three and a half years. Then he prayed that it would rain, and it did. The showers came and everything started growing again.
Raindrop Technique Certification through ISHA, Institute of Spiritual Healing and Aromatherapy
All information within is included for informational purposes only. Statements, articles, or products within this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or dysfunction. Statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to replace veterinary or medical care.